One piece Gaming

It was a beautiful Monday. I was chilling on my bed watching the sun when they released a new anime called One Piece. So I plugged my tablet in and connected it to the television. but then 1 hour later my little brother told me that they made a game about One Piece called Blox Fruits. I played it for hours and hours till someone said this “im trading leopard for spirit” so I wasted my robux to buy the fruit notifier and I finally found the spirit fruit. So I went back to the cafe so I could trade this guy for leopard but then I thought it might be a scam but I wanted to see. So we sat on the trading table and he didn’t scam. but then I noticed a purple dot on the leopard so I  checked the Blox Fruits website where you can create your own fruits and sword and accessories.I pressed on fruits and saw that the leopard was actually a chop fruit I was so mad I called indra saying someone is hacking he immediately joined and banned the hacker for changing the textures on the fruits and I finally could play Blox Fruits in peace

One thought on “One piece Gaming

1. WOW! Leighton you have done a fantastic job keep up the good work. Your game that you play must be very fun.